The treatment is a revolutionary approach that offers a long-lasting solution to multiple missing teeth or as an alternative to dentures.
Unlike traditional dental restoration techniques like single-tooth implants, the All-on-4® procedure is a technique that uses four dental implants to support a fixed full-arch prosthesis (bridge) that replaces all of the teeth in the upper or lower jaw. This approach relies on strategically placing the implants in areas of the jawbone that provide the most support and stability.
The Next Smile Australia Dental Implants treatment follows the only clinically proven Malo Protocol, a two-bridge process. During the first stage, you’ll receive your first set of teeth, a ‘provisional bridge’ left in for three to six months while your mouth heals. During stage two, you receive your final teeth and is walk out of our clinic with your new, confident smile.
In comparison to traditional implants, All-on-4® has many more benefits, including:
- It’s a less invasive procedure. Full-arch rehabilitation is achieved using only four implants.
- The surgery is completed within a day. You’ll receive your new provisional teeth within 24 hours of surgery, but usually on the same day.
- It eliminates the need for bone grafting and helps the jawbone maintain its density and structure.
- The process has a 98% success rate*.
- It is a long-term solution.
- Your new implants look and feel like real teeth, so they’re just as easy to clean and maintain.